5. The visual stimuli becomes repetitive and gradually, the eyes drift into a completely relaxed position. Mental attention converts to a state of mental relaxation, and then a complete state of ‘letting go’ is possible.
6. As a result, this induced state of rest and recovery has a lasting energising effect on the whole system, much like a rejuvenating nap, but at a convenient and chosen time, such as before or after work, or even during a lunch break!
- Reverses stress, anguish, anxiety, sleepless nights
- Helps one to excel and achieve the highest level of performance in all areas
- Enhances concentration
- Helps you to fulfil your potential
- Helps to develop your mind
- Overall feeling of well-being